Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sweet Storybook Tudor Cottage


 I smiled when I first saw the picture of this home...what's not to love?   We have several in Moberly, MO (where I'm from) that remind me of this.  See that brick sidewalk...gently curving toward the front door?  Oh, and I can hardly wait till spring, to start sprucing up the yard.  This gives us hope!  Now, let's take a peek inside...
love this white kitchen...
Here's another angle of the kitchen...would you add color?  What's your favorite for this kitchen?

I'd spend all my fair weather evenings out here...imagine having your friends over for cookouts, just enjoying life!

Well, it you're interested, it's for sale in Oakland, CA for only $699,000.  See the details here... http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-932-4336986/storybook-cottage-oakland-ca-94610

The listing says it's a 1 BR 1 Bath with 3 square feet.  Did someone forget to proofread?  :)

1 comment:

  1. It is pleasing that Tudor architecture attracts constant attention as one does not need to be an architect to recognize its elegance and esthetic quality.

    ReplyDelete