Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring has sprung

Seeing lots of optimism out there in the real estate market lately.  Banks have money to lend to buyers...with good credit :)  Lots of motivated sellers, so perhaps it's time to get your "buy" on.  I've heard it said that you don't want the future to be said of today..."I wish I had bought then."

So glad to be sitting here waiting for the 60 degree plus temps expected tomorrow!  Yes, even the weather plays an important role in people buying houses... bring on the sunshine!  It's been a long winter in central Missouri, and I'm enjoying watching my tulips sprout up.

Always looking for a major project to accomplish at my own home each year.  This winter we replaced all of our ceiling fans with new new ones...oil rubbed bronze finish.  I love it!  My husband thinks I dream up jobs for him to do:)  Sound familiar?

Painting a room is an affordable way to give a room a facelift, economically.  I can hardly wait till the weekend...I have several projects to work on.  Love to stay busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment